|Crying silently. I mean children cry because they want attention 'cause they're hurt or afraid. When they cry silently it's because they just can't stop. Any parent knows that.|
~The Eleventh Doctor, The Beast Below
Hullo my loves! This page is just so extremely potato that your head may explode from my social ineptness, sorry. Anywhatsit, I'm a person and I like to art sometimes, but mainly I just fail at life, so you've been adequately warned, I would suggest leaving now if you can't handle awkward teenage potatoes. I really don't even know what to put in this section, like, the internet doesn't need to know me! But it really bothers me just having a picture and no description, soooooo, I'M WRITING WORDS! YAY! So in case you're wondering which of the various people pictured above to avoid any social contact with, I'd be the only girl, second to the right. Yeeeeeee, #lowbrassbabe. Don't even talk to me if you think that I'm holding a trumpet... Just leave... *psst, it's a euphonium!* Yeah, soooooo, I'mma shut up now, if you've read this far, how bored are you?!|
All the hugs and kisses ~
Erin the Friendly Demon
Current Residence: Middle of nowhere
deviantWEAR sizing preference: Adult Small
Print preference: Matte or canvas
Favourite genre of music: ALL THA MOOSICS
Favourite photographer: This really isn't cool
MP3 player of choice: iPhone
Favourite cartoon character: Tigger!
Personal Quote: Horns up like Harris.
2. What fandom were you obsessed with when you joined and what are you into now?
Aalufyrggfhafgyaf... Let's not even go there... We'd be here a while.
3. How many watchers do you have now?
Eighty-something? Eighty-two maybe?
4. Name 3 of your favorite artists on DA.
Shanananana, umm... Well AsheRyder was the first deviant I ever followed because of her absolutely fabulous comic series "Roommates" about an eclectic mix of my favourite characters from various fandoms including Erik from The Phantom of the Opera, Javert from Les Miserables, James from Pirates of the Caribbean, and Jareth from Labyrinth. Other than her, ThreshtheSky has some amazing digital artwork and HappyBomber's stuff is generally adorable.
5. Or lack thereof, move along…
6. Do you participate in clubs' contests here on dA?
Once, I failed horribly
7. What is your most popular submission
The Raggedy Doctor, my icon
8. What are your favorite non-anime TV shows?
Doctor Who, Sherlock, The Big Bang Theory, Turn, Sleepy Hollow, World's Dumbest
9. What are the things you wish you could draw better?
HANDS AND FEET *cries in corner*
10. Summer or winter?
Winter. Fuck the heat.
11. Rain or Sun?
Rain, it makes me feel all dramatic and I love storms.
12. What's your favourite type of music?
Classical music and movie scores are the soundtrack to my life.
13. PC or Mac
Ha, I can't afford a Mac.
14. Anime or Manga?
Sadly uncultured in both areas except for my snipets of knowledge from my friends.
15. Coke or Pepsi?
I live on Voltage Mountain Dew, bro
16. Read or TV?
NEXT QUESTION PLS
17. How many hours a day do you spend on dA?
Ehhhhh, depends on my level of boredom.
18. Name a talent.
Playing all the brass things
19. Flash or traditional cartoons?
20. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
Subway has my sandwich made before I even get up to the line. This should tell you things.
21. What are your top 3 favorite books?(not mangas)
Shanananana... Okay, The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux, BECAUSE HE EXISTED GODDAMMIT... ... Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte because Heathcliff you bastard, andddddd Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman because the level of mindfuck in that book.
22. Wii or PlayStation?
Yay used PS3!
23. Name 3 of your favorite bands/singers.
Imagine Dragons, Mumford and Sons, Bastille, Hozier, Fall Out Boy... Crap that was more than three...
24. Are you a fast, slow, or medium typer?
25. Do you like Denny's?
26. What is your favorite smiley?
27. What is your favorite type of pie?
28. Have you ever stayed up for 24 hours?
Yay for mild insomnia!
29. Do you go on dA a lot?
I check it about every week
30. Are you a member on any other sites besides DA?
Wotcha mean mate? Like social media, orrrr?
31. Do you cosplay?
I attempt to do so
32. Fruits or sweets?
33. Buttered, plain, or salted popcorn?
Cheesy popcorn is bae.
34. Have you skipped school?
Quite often, I hate that place with a burning passion from the eighth circle of Hell.
35. Have you been on a plane?
Indeed! I have befriended pilots!
36. Have you swam in an ocean?
37. Have you been ice skating?
I don't think you could really call what I did "skating"
38. Favorite vacation spot?
Mountainous or historic places
39. Ever been on TV?
Every. Damn. Year. I HATE PARADES.
40. Favorite salad and dressing?
41. What do you do to relax?
What is this "relax" you speak of?
42. What is the last film you saw in the theater?
The Penguins of Madagascar with the wifey. Halle! Bury him!
43. Favorite Sandwich?
Subway melttttt *nom*
44. If you could go anywhere in the world…
London. So stereotypical, but really.
45. Favorite time of the day?
I have learned to love the ungodly hours of the morning because silence is golden.
46. What did you want to be when you were little?
47. What do you want to be now?
A U.S. Marine
48. If you could eat with one person, who would it be?
I actually prefer to eat alone.
49. What character would you hate to be stuck in a room with?
FREAKING RAOUL FROM THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA. THE WHINY, OBNOXIOUS PRICK.
50. When is your birthday?
September 22, the first day of autumn
51. Favourite type of ice cream?
Cookies and Cream
52. Last book you read?
A Prisoner of Night and Fog. It was good... Until the end because I hate teen/YA novels.
53. Which store would you max out a credit card at?
Etsy. Without a second thought.
54. Do you buy / sell / both on eBay.
55. What is the most annoying thing people ask you?
Sooooo, are you a lesbian/transgender or something? BITCH WHAT IF I AM?
56. Favourite all time movie?
I'm too attached to too many movies
57. What was your favourite show when you were a kid?
I watched History Channel documentaries... Nothing has changed
58. What are you listening to right now?
Adagio for Strings by Samuel Osborne Barber
59. What is the last thing you ate?
Does coffee count?
60. If you were a crayon what color would you be?
The most fabulous and majestic purple in the damn box
61. What is the first thing you notice about another person?
Posture and eyes because I'm creepy like that.
62. Favorite sport to play?
63. Favorite Day of the Year?
Do people have those?
64. Hugs or Kisses?
65. Vanilla or Chocolate?
Chocolate? Did you say chocolate? Chocolate! Chocolate! ChoCOLATE! CHOCOLATE!
66. Favorite Board Game?
Stratego or Risk
67. Favorite smells?
Cinnamon, pine, lavendar
68. What inspires you?
The weirdest shit, bro. Like really.
69. Do you have any piercings?
You say to the belonephobe.
70. How many siblings do you have?
Two older sisters. We aren't close.
71. Bacon Bits or Croutons?
72. Favorite Day of the Week?
73. Favorite phrase?
"I would sooner fail than not be among the greatest." ~ Edmund Burke
74. Favorite Restaurant?
Corner Cafe in Carrollton
75. Favorite animal?
HEDGEHOGS. FOR I AM ALSO A HEDGEHOG.
76. Favorite thing to do outside?
Play my instruments as loudly as possible to piss off the neighbors
77. Favorite thing to do when it's raining?
Dance in it, because who needs dry clothes?
78. Favorite Disney character?
NOT. OKAY. Pluto, Tigger, Beast, Simba, Scar, Quasi, Buzz Lightyear, Elizabeth Swann, Barbossa, Milo, Baloo, Meg, Sven, Genie, Jane, Cheshire Cat, Jim
79. Do you like coffee? If so, what is your favorite brand?
Dunkin Donuts is my other bae